If you have used HESAA WebLink before, please click the HESAA WebLink icon below to start
your session. While the WebLink program is opening, a separate blank browser window will
open. After the HESAA Production Mainframe window opens, this blank browser window can
If you are new to HESAA WebLink, please read and follow the
Instructions for First Time Users
below to download the WebLink program to your computer.
- A new version of WebLink was installed Sept 26, 2013. Please note the following:
- Keyboard mapping changes.
- The physical keyboard Enter key functions as enter key.
- The physical keyboard Ctrl functions as new line key.
- If you previously bookmarked this page, please update your bookmark.
- First time you log in, when you see the Warning - Security popup, click Run.
- For help logging on, security access, logging off, and PF key values, please contact the HESAA Help
Desk at 609-588-3315 or 800-792-8670 ext 83315. Customer Support is available Monday through
Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Voice mail can be left after hours.
- If the WebLink program (applet) screen appears but no content is filled in,
this usually indicates that your browser is not at the required support level for SSL3 security.
See the system requirements under Instructions for First Time WebLink Users.
- If a red bar appears across the applet screen, this means that your session has timed
out or that there is a problem accessing our system. For session time-outs,
please reselect the HESAA WebLink icon. Any questions on system access problems should
be referred to the Help Desk.
Instructions for First Time WebLink Users
Review these system requirements and make sure that your PC, operating system,
and browser are at an appropriate level to run the WebLink program:
- 200 MHz or greater computer
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windowns 7 operating system
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
You will need to download a small program (applet) onto your computer to allow HESAA WebLink to work faster in your future visits. This portion of the procedure may take a while, depending upon your internet connection speed.
- Click the HESAA WebLink icon at the top of this page
- If you are prompted to grant permissions, select “Grant always” at all prompts
- The WebLink login screen should appear shortly to allow you to log into our system
NOTE: While downloading the WebLink program, you may see prompts on your
monitor with options to Grant or Deny privileges on your computer.
You will need to select Grant for all of these prompts.
If you do not grant at all of these prompts, the WebLink program will not download completely.
Proceed with your HESAA login, using the user ID and password that we have provided to you.